Let’s share - Call for Sharing Operators or Potential Ones
Join us and find the keys that are unlocking a better user experience through the sharing economy!
Plenty of companies understood that sharing resources and assets could both increase their economic opportunities and build welfare up.
Among these companies, there are visionary “Sharing operators or Potential Ones” who created or are planning to create an international community using the potential of the web, providing platforms ensuring the compliance with the users’ expectations and needs.
Through Enterprise Europe Network, the European Commission is looking for the Sharing Operators, in the field of Tourism and Cultural Heritage:
- to provide them with services free of charge
- to plan together new innovative services
- to jointly propose new innovative service to the EU Commission
- to help them overcoming obstacles affecting a full exploitation of sharing economy business models
- to enter the EEN ecosystem
Join to TouriSMEshare
We provide you an advisory service for:
- Assessing the initial needs of the target group throughout ad hoc certified tools for evaluating the innovation capacity management of SMEs or to investigate the internationalization capacities of SMEs
... to evaluate the response of your company to the sharing rules in terms of innovation management capacity.
We arrange talks giving you the possibility to confront experts and representatives of Sharing platforms in Tourism Sector and Cultural Heritage about sharing economy business models.
We provide you a training programme to improve your capacity building for the target group through:
- training courses
- coaching and mentoring
- customised advisory services and partnering services
... to support your market improvement.
We organize Business Meeting (bilateral meetings) open to the participation of all Sharing economy’s actors.